Friday, April 13, 2012

Another Scrapbook page!

Good Day Everyone!

How have you been?  I really haven't had too much to say this week because Colleen has had a creative blitz going lately.  I'm hoping she has run out of steam and cards so I can wrench back some control.

I know though, that you all enjoy her antics and her acerbic wit!  (I enjoy it also but don't tell her okay?)

I have another scrapbook page for you today.  I have been making some very slow progress on this project.  But I do have one to show you - here you go -

This is a beautiful picture of my daughter in law.  She looks amazing, so serene and unaware of the photographer.  I picked up the color of her lipstick to use for the accent color.  When I first saw this picture I was so in love with it.  I used retired dsp and rose red seam binding.  The paper is also rose red.  Lots of pearls on this one and a beautiful bow with an antique brad to secure it.

Here is a close up of the detail on the page.  I used Elements of style for the flower and humming bird.  I have been using a simple style of scrapbooking.  I like simple~  I find it hard to channel simple when I do cards but not when I scrapbook.  Hummm!  Don't understand that one at all.

So that's it for today! I will chat with you soon. Hug your loved ones today!
Don't forget to check out the clearance rack!  Lots of sales there for sure!  Just click on the shop now 24/7 button on the left hand side of the blog. 

Momentous moments hugs!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment