Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Elements of Style Mother's Day Telescoping Card!

Good Day friends! 

If you read yesterday's post you will be waiting for today's post for sure.  I am ready to reveal the "Mother's Day" card I designed yesterday.

I showed it to Colleen last night and now she "hates me in a loving and caring way!"  so I know that it is really, REALLY good.  (we are such a competitive bunch) lol.

But I have to tell you competition is good for me as without it I wouldn't strive so hard to make the Best card possible.  Thank you sis!  I love and care for you also.!! hahaha

So here you go, my Mother's Day card for this Sunday's class.  You won't want to miss this one for sure. 




Here is the full card closed.  I used Very Vanilla and the Tulip Border embossing folder.  I sponged it with Soft Suede to give it some age.  As you can see I used the Elements of Style stamp set for the art piece.  Don't you just love the shine and color?

Now here is what it looks like open -




Ta Da!  Is this not the cutest, most beautiful card?  Don't you just love it?  See?  Now you know why I was Dancing in my brain yesterday.  tee hee! 

Well that's my share for today everyone!  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Stylish hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I left a comment on your beautiful card in the SCS gallery, but thought I'd leave one here on your blog, too.

    This card is just so lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete