Friday, February 13, 2015

Screen Divider Card


Hi everyone.

It's the Blog Hogger again with another screen divider card. (The first one is here: http://inkinbythebay.blogspot.ca/2015/02/colorful-birthday.html) 

I loved the birthday card one I recently posted so much that I just had to make another one. This one has a totally different feel but I made one that didn't remind me of winter. (Although the birthday card didn't either. That's probably why I liked it so much! lol)

I live in a province that winter doesn't just visit. Oh no, it comes in December (or November) with it's bags packed and lasts until April (or May). For me, it's kinda like that relative who comes to visit and doesn't know when to leave! :)

So, the card I made has flowers on it and it just lifts my spirits when I look at it. Who needs Seasonal Effective Disorder (SAD) light treatment when you can substitute Stampin' Up therapy! lol

Here's the card lying down:


And here it is standing up:


I just love the way this card stands up. It makes it super cute!

Details;

  • Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White
  • Stamps: The flourish from Elements of Style and Petite Petals
  • Punches: Scallop Trim Border (top), Decorative Label (legs), Petite Petals
  • Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Wisteria Wonder
  • Extras: The flowers are popped up on Dimensionals.
This card was faster and easier to make since I didn't have all those elements to cut/punch out. Besides, it's always easier to make something the second time around.

Fast & easy hugs 

Hmm, that sounds funny, so let's just go with fast hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment