Friday, April 15, 2016

A Nice Cuppa!


Hi all!


Today I am doing a very quick in and out post.  I am busy in my craft room cutting and getting ready for a class on Sunday, here at my home.

This card I totally cased from one I saw on Pintrest.  Yes folks I haunt pintrest.  (I am sure I am not alone!)  So I found this card and thought WOW such impact for a simple card, gotta make this one.

Have a look, I'm sure you will agree -

 
Isn't it purty? 
 
The card base is whisper White card stock, the cup is cut out with the matching thinlits using Basic Black card stock and the You are Tea-riffic is embossed in White embossing powder.  The table stamp is from Timeless Textures in the Occasions Mini.  I stamped the heart in Real red and the table in Early Espresso ink.  (which as you all know is the new Black lol)
 
Really simple but so dang cute.  Love it!
 
Done for today, back soon!
 
Rushed Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment