Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hello!

Hi there Loyal readers! 

Today I have someone who has not visited this blog in quite awhile!  I like to welcome back, Katherine!


"Good day Katherine, and how have you been?"

"I've been well, and thank you for having me back!"

"So tell us what you've been up to!"

"Well I've been quite busy travelling and visiting with family, getting some relaxation time now that I am home and trying to get over a nasty bug that I picked up on my travels!"

"It's wonderful that you are back and we hope you stay awhile!"



Seriously all kidding aside I am home in Newfoundland and just now starting to get back to business.  I have been working on a new class for my stampers which I will share over the next couple of days. 

I also have been playing catch up with my thank you cards.  These cards are for all my stampers who placed an order from January through to March.  So look for that in the mail early next week.  Almost got them all done , and there were quite a few stampers who took advantage of the Sale A Bration offerings.

Unfortunately while I was away, several of my friends lost someone close to them.  I was unable to make cards while in Ottawa but since I have been home I want to remedy that.  Today's share is for a friend who lost her dad recently.

I don't enjoy making Sympathy cards but I do enjoy making a special card to send.  Does that make sense to you?  


So today's share is one of these cards.

 
The cardstock used is Mint Macaron and Whisper White.  I was looking for a soft muted color combo and this spoke to me.  I recently purchased the Botanical Blooms stamp set with the matching thinlits and knew immediately what I wanted.  I also added a piece of Tip Top Taupe ribbon on the bottom. 
 
It is a simple card but when I make a sympathy card I'm not looking for busy or loud. 
 
 
Now on to business! 
 
 
Stampin' Up! has sent out it's One Millionth Paper Pumpkin kit and to celebrate they have included an extra stamp set in the April kit.
 

This paper was in last months kit.  If you enlarge the pic you can see what it says, but esentially it says that they are sending a special gift this month inside the April box.  If you are interested in receiving Aprils Paper Pumpkin you  must subscribe before April 10th so you only have a few days to get that done.  You can subscribe for only one month at a time or try it for three months at a reduced rate. 

Paper Pumpkin is a monthy kit that arrives at your door and has everything you need to start creating the projects inside.  It changes every month and it is a surprise.  I have never been disappointed lol.  And I love surprises.

To sign up just go to  my business website Here.  Then go to shop now and scroll down the list to Paper Pumpkin.  I know you will enjoy this kit so give it a try.!


I will be back soon with some more cards.  One last thing I would like to add is,  thank you to the Blog Hogger, aka my sister, Colleen.  I love your new game and the help on this blog.  Keep it up you have some fans out there my lovely sister.  They enjoy your nonsense, as do I! 

 
Glad to be back hugs!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment