Thursday, September 14, 2017

A Gift!

Hello Stampers,

I have spent the last week clearing and cleaning out my long abandoned craft room.  It is finally starting to look like a working space again.  Yay!

Because of the chaos it was difficult to create anything so I got down to business and I'm excited to tell you I made a little gift for some very dear friends.

I have been gone from  my home a lot the last year and a half and was able to stay away for extended periods of time because of my next door neighbours.  I have thanked them but this week I decided to give them a little present for their time and support.

The card was one I made this summer but I did a cute package to put the gift card into.  I used some retired products (my bad lol)

Here are the pic's of the project.


I did use a new stamp set and thinlits from the New Seasonal Catalog.  I used Berry Burst for the flower and Copper Foil for the leaves.  The stamp set is called Colourful Seasons.


I had a glassine bag kicking around and decided to place the card and gift in it instead of an envelope. 

I hope you like it.  Gotta go but will be back as soon as I get some things done to show. 

Glad to be back Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment